If you’re in construction or another industry that relies on heavy equipment, you may need to rent a machine now and then. The advantages of renting construction equipment include flexibility, immediate availability and lower maintenance, repair and storage costs.
Here’s our tips for choosing a rental partner. Start by evaluating factors such as:
- Quality: Your partner should carry a variety of brand-name equipment from companies with a solid reputation for quality and reliability.
- Selection: You need a job-specific machine that can perform a specialized task. If you choose a supplier with a large fleet, you’ll have a better chance of finding what you need for your project.
- Expertise: A knowledgeable rental equipment provider will help you determine the right piece of equipment for your application and deliver the ideal solution.
- Flexibility: A reputable rental partner will work with you to create a rental arrangement that meets your timeframe and cost considerations. They should offer a variety of pickup and delivery options so you can get your machine when, where and how you need it.
- Convenience: Your provider should be nearby to ensure a fast delivery or pickup of your machine.
- Service: Choose an equipment rental company that offers fast, on-site repair service to minimize unproductive downtime. They should also provide around-the-clock service to handle emergencies.
- Training: The best rental companies carry late-model machines with the latest technological advancements. They also offer training to ensure your operators will know how to use the equipment productively, efficiently and safely.
- Affordability: The supplier should have prices that fit your budget. Choose a company with both affordable pricing and value-added services for the most cost-effective solution in the long run.
THE DIGIRENTS EQUIPMENT RENTAL PLATFORM PASSES THE TEST
The Digirents Equipment Rental platform is the rental solutions provider you can trust. Choose from a selection of late-model, expertly maintained machines from Caterpillar and other reputable manufacturers at competitive rates. You’ll get excellent service and support from experienced heavy equipment professionals every step of the way.